pokemon red hack

a thread for my pokemon red hack i quess Significant Changes: - Pokemon names and dex entries are changed to SBS members - Player starts with the bicycle - Basically all overworld text is rewritten - Slightly dumber main storyline - Uses the nice sprites from Yellow with some sprite edits - Boss trainers have rubberbanded levels - Pokemon from both games available Maybe Hopefully Bugfixes: - Fix Focus Energy - Fix some screen tearing issues? - Prevent countering criticals and OHKOs? - Ghost is super effective against Psychic types - Struggle not normal type Stuff I want to do: - Add a few extra locations - Better enemy AI - Enforce a rule that trainer battles are decided by knocking out the same number of Pokemon - Maybe some music hacking would be nice - Finish stuff. an update summary I found dated 25 Feb 2017: - Fix PIXELVXL moveset so that it isn't good (so technically yours is a cheater now) - Changed some overlooked text in PEWTER CITY (though I forgot about the museum again sob) - Trade-evolution mons now evolve with moonstone - Text replacement through Cerulean/CJ's Fetish-maniac house - Boss battles are now more difficult - - enemy party levels change based on your levels - Changed "Freeze" effect texts to add the freezer meme. -Some move name changes - A few Pokemon names have been newly replaced and another wonderful progress update dated 12 Feb. 2017: - through pewter + auxiliary stuff
Dang you've worked hard on this
lol remember when I was going to work on this
>quess neat
Wwho are you Mmarry me!
haha yeah thats me ha
not getting enough miwa in your life? try the new Yuuka avatar! comes in two flavors to suit your mood: use green yuuka for green feelings or yuuka alt for non green feelings she'll enjoy the difference too Order in the next 69 seconds and we'll pay for shipping and throw in a free photo of miwa in Yuuka Kazami sama cosplay-u just call DO-NOT-DEAL and press 6, 6, 6; or email [email protected] to see how you can purchase Don't delay The longer you wait the closer she becomes to playing cello B)
get off my thread guys oh my goodness