¬°What does mia think of you?

Inquire and I'll tell you what I think of you, maybe.
hhhhh
do i even want to know
you know i can't tell people mean things unless i hate them maybe so yeah!
well if that is the case then go ahead please
Awwh Thank you for saying please I love talking to you about my day and maybe trust you more than anyone else Although I can't say it publicly, I ... You're so sweet and I love talking to you and the thought of how nice you are to me when I'm not being disgusting Thank you! ^w^ I smiled while typing this
dont believe it for one second but ill take that answer because it will help me sleep tonight
I'm offended
shrug
Sure
You're nice and funny lol You're awesome at drawing too I'm honestly jealous because I think you're younger than me which means you have spent your life better somehow Buuutt That still means you're awesome!!
me????
Perfection for one.
i object
objects to your existence
What about me?
You're fine You're good at programming, I think I still don't feel entirely comfortable around you because I felt hated for so long; in turn, hated you I'm sorry for this
no
no
no
lumages allowed
"No, Lumage's allowed." Punctuation is important, okay?
Do me but critical
You're critically nice and funny lol You're critically awesome at critically drawing too I'm honestly critically jealous because I critically think you're criticially younger than me which means you have critically spent your life critically better somehow Buuutt That still critically means you're critically awesome!! I'm sorry I'm not critically serious?
Critically critical
You're critically critically nice and funny lol You're critically critically awesome at critically critically drawing too I'm honestly critically critically jealous because I critically critically think you're criticially critically younger than me which means you have critically critically spent your life critically critically better somehow Buuutt That still critically critically means you're critically critically awesome!! I'm sorry I'm not critically critically serious? A critical manner presented with a critical manner
do me but critically critically critical
rallentando