I was here.

tdsaf
1) Do you think about _____ when they are not present? 2) Do you feel excited or generally more happy/comfortable when _____ is around? 3) Do you hate to hurt _____ and get worried when something you've done seems to have hurt them? 4) Are you or have you ever been seriously afraid of "losing" _____? 5) Do you trust _____ -- especially if she/he has done something that would cause you to lose that trust in anyone else? 6) Have you ever thought of exploiting _____ selfishly? 7) Does _____ appear in your dreams (including daydreams)? 8) Does the statement "_____'s happiness makes me happy" apply? 9) Have you ever thought of giving physical affection (e.g. hug, kiss on the cheek, hand hold, head rub) to _____? 10) Have you ever thought of receiving physical affection (e.g. hug, kiss on the cheek, hand hold, head rub) from _____? 11) Have you ever done something that you objected to because you knew it would please _____? 12) Have you ever consoled _____ for some feeling of theirs? 13) Would you be okay with cooking fried eggs for _____? 14) Have you ever imagined a future where you are by _____'s side? 15) Have you ever imagined touching or being touched intimately by _____? 16) Have you ever desired to have sexual contact with _____? 17) Do you find yourself collecting/enjoying things because you know that _____ likes them? 18) Do you care about _____? 19) Does the statement "I want to be with _____ for the rest of my life" apply? 20) Would you be content with _____ killing you?