HOW TO USE

Welcome to bootleg 4chan. You have complete anonymity here -- if you choose to use it. -- Post formatting -- Post formatting is simply HTML tags. You already know those. We only support 3: | >b<: bold | >i<: italic | >img src="image.png"<: embed an image. -- other formatting -- | prefix with > for greentext | use >>post# to reference a post -- Nicknames and Tripcodes -- If you really want to name yourself with your post, you can do so with the Nickname field. If identification is necessary, it is suggested that you also use a trip phrase: anyone can claim to be you, but it's much harder to replicate the resulting hash without knowing the original phrase. For example, the term used for this post was "english." Use it like a password field. You can post raw Cascading Stylesheet code, and if the post# is input to the "Style from post#" field, it will be applied to your visits. Submit a nice healthy number like 0 to reset it.
>>10051 Oh, nice, I reversed the bracket order. whatever. >demonstration
This is a spoiler If spoilers work, it'll be <sp> spoiler content </sp>
are there any rules?
>>10108 don't vandalize
>>10110 that it? nsfw content ok?
maybe you should put that in a spoiler or something. do spoilers work on images?
no, spoilers are just a background-color.
>>10112 idk keep it in a labelled thread
Bump
You aren’t me
This is StopDerailBot asking you to stop derailing.
Delet this
Bump
I will hate you, Will you hate me?
hate you, A nanny mouse
This is StopDerailBot asking you to stop derailing DERAILS ARe CRiMEs
Bump
Bump
Non-stop bumping, let us find the bump we need an admin that will show us what threads to bump!
not this one
Ignored because you not an admin
B-U-M-P-!
This is the first thread that still exists.
B u m p !