My R-OS V dev kland!

Work on R-OS V 1.2 (The Rewrite) is going good! I haven't abandoned R-OS V. Note: The true RGamesOffical would have the trip code that is here.
This is [part of] the new First Startup, it lets you set your settings before you get to the desktop. Good thing I ditched the DRM in 1.1
This is not the true RGames, its a faker. The real RGames will have this trip code.
Here is the True RGames Test, 1. What is my Password (NO HINTS WHATSOEVER) 2. What is the Un-Encrypted Trip Code that the True RGames would have? 3. Who is #2 in RGames and my best PSN Friend? If you answer ALL these questions CORRECTLY, you are the true RGames.
This is not the TRUE RGames Test. Here is the TRUE RGames Test. 1. What is my SSN (NO HINTS WHATSOEVER) 2. How old am I (You will NEVER Guess!!) 3. What is the password to my kland account? If you answer ALL these questions CORRECTLY, you are the true RGames.
1. My password is hunter2 2. Tripperino coderino isarino veryrino secreterino 3. todd howard
This is the OFFICAL True RGames Test. 1. What is my credit card number 2. The expiration month and year 3. The 3 numbers on the back
Kill yourself, ALL of you
instead of arguing about silly things you all should get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
everyone named RGames die
earth implodes
http://kland.smilebasicsource.com/i/pviqm.JPG Nice screen there. Where did you got that from? 🤔
h-hey guys i'm back i had gecha
what's ligma?
omg