SmileBASIC Deobfuscator - Official Devlog!

Hello, this is IAmRalsei, And I'm gonna do a justice upon the shrinking SB community. Simeon released SmileBASIC Obfuscator, which I'm gonna be referring to as SBO on this thread. SBO was a terrible idea in the first place, and when it was first released, it understandingly got a lot of hate (although it's not as bad now) This project, which i will be calling SBDO from now on, modifies Simeon's code to make it do the opposite of what it normally does, Deobfuscate programs! Screenshots really soon.
oh btw i haven't changed much yet but i can show you what two of the dialogs will say.
screenshot 2 sorry i forgot to say that in the first post
unomplicate numbers
It's impossible to completely undo obfuscation, since there's no way to figure out the name of the original variables, original indentation, etc. Thus, this will have very limited practicality.
Time to reply to posts! >>27173 lol >>27177 > It's impossible to completely undo obfuscation, since there's no way to figure out the name of the original variables, original indentation, etc. I never said it would get the original names of the variables back, plus indentation really isn't that useful > Thus, this will have very limited practicality. If you read the previous part, i don't even need to explain.
Well the variable names are arguably half the issue of obfuscated code, since they provide the biggest clue as to what certain parts of a program do.